Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Still no spine

I'm again considering changing my registration and leaving the
Democratic Party. I've had my fill of "triangulation, calculation and
equivocation". I'm frankly disgusted by the behavior of the DEMOCRATS
in congress.

Yesterday Democratic leaders stripped from a military spending bill
for the war in Iraq a requirement that President Bush gain approval
from Congress before moving against Iran.

I'm discouraged by the Senate's inability to even DEBATE a Ineffectual
emasculated NON BINDING RESOLUTION critical of the Iraq war. It's
disgraceful.

I'm frustrated so many "Democrats" supported CAFTA, NAFTA and the WTO.

The Bankruptcy Bill.

Failed to prevent the appointments of Roberts. Alito. "The REAL DEAL"
Gonzales.

Impeachment is off the table.

I've come to agree with Ralph Nader's declaration that "There's not a
dime's worth of difference" between the Democrats and Republicans.
Until the Democratic Party returns to the value, convictions and vigor
of the Party of FDR, I will be lending my support to other candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home