Thursday, July 05, 2007

We used to be the good guys.

Oct. 5, 2006

Senator Feinstein,

Quoting from your email,

" I firmly believe that detaining and interrogating enemy combatants is a justified and necessary part of war. How we find a proper balance is not an easy question to answer. "

It IS an easy answer!

This is not unlike the equivocating NON answer I received from you with respect to America's election crisis, where you thought the Help America Vote Act was something you could proudly point to as a solution.

We treat PRISONERS OF WAR in accordance with the Geneva Convention as we have always done. We do NOT torture. We SET the example! Your lack of leadership in defense of this issue and many other issues that define and distinguish our nation in the world has caused me to regret my previous support of you as our senior Senator.

You'll never again enjoy my support or my vote.

Regards,

Michael Guttormson
San Diego, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home