Friday, January 27, 2006

RIP Democratic Party

I'm calling on all Democrats to re-register as GREEN PARTY members. The politicians in this party have revealed themselves as self-serving cowards. FEINSTEIN, BIDEN, LIEBERMAN, OBAMA, REID. SHAME ON YOU! You've surrendered our Constitution and our Republic. You people have NO FRICKIN IDEA what you're doing. Starting with Gore's presidential race, you've let consultants and handlers teach you how to lose. Your rank and file have the courage and understand of what needs to be done, but you're afraid of looking bad. Shame on YOU!

Don't ask me for any more money! I'm switching my party affiliation.

oh yeah, while I'm so thoroughly steamed up:

BUSH IS A F#&$%!* N#&$%!* &#&OFF AND SO ARE EVERY ONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS.

Rachel says I can't make that comparison. But he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home