Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Enough!


Please view this BLOG from my website at Quadkite.com

I was invited to a SOTU Watch and Discuss party by the local Democratic Party chapter. The party "leadership" should just call it a STFU and watch party. Watch as we become a token second party in the new Fascist nation. Watch as the self-serving career protecting colaborators surrender the Constitution and the Republic.

I'd commend to you an editorial by Molly Ivins:

"I'd like to make it clear to the people who run the Democratic Party that I will not support Hillary Clinton for president. Enough. Enough triangulation, calculation and equivocation.... Do not sit there cowering and pretending the only way to win is as Republican-lite. If the Washington-based party can't get up and fight, we'll find someone who can."

-Molly Ivins

That goes for Dianne as well. Let's get some REAL Democrats in Washington!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home